Tuesday, February 10, 2015







Rob Bacovin


Blog post 3


Character of the Happy Warrior






                
                      I chose the poem "Character of the Happy Warrior".  When I think of why a poem


would be important I think that it is because the poem says something that is meaningful to who is


reading it or to everyone.  This poem is about a warrior who is everything that a warrior and


man should be.  I think this poem is different from some of the other ones in the collection.  It seems


like a lot of the other poems in this collection are more on the sad and gloomy side.  This is one


reason why I think this poem is important.  The poem goes on talking about this warrior who "every


man in arms should wish to be".  I think this poem is important because it talks about qualities we all


should strive for in our lives.  I think this poem gives good guidelines on how to be a good person. 


The title states that the warrior is happy and I think this is important because the poem is saying that


these virtues and beliefs will lead to some sort of happiness. 








































No comments:

Post a Comment